- Accept the things you can not change. If you can and want to change them, do it.
- Let go of the people who are holding you down. If you considered them, you already know who these people are.
- Blast your favourite upbeat song and sing at the top of your lungs, dancing as you go.
- Go for a run, a nice long run. Run until you feel good; at the very least, you’ll be tired enough that the feelings will seem less major.
- Call someone you love. Just hearing their voice can make your day better.
- Smile at a stranger. It will make both of you smile.
- Send an anonymous compliment.
- Write down everything you don’t like about yourself. Rip it up and burn it.
- Watch your favourite movie.
- Trust yourself!
What is the meaning of Happiness?
Happiness is the state of feeling pleasure, joy, contentedness, delight, enjoyment, satisfaction, bliss and gratitude!
It is a mental and emotional state of total well-being! It is a way of Life. It is when you are at peace with all around you and all within you – when you have peace and love for all humans, plants and animals – all living creatures. It means that you accept and respect them for who they are – when the word “unconditional” becomes part of who you are.
What is the meaning of Purpose?
Purpose is the reason for which something exists, it is an intention or goal why you do something or why something exists. It is the reason for which something is done or created. It is that inner drive, enthusiasm, motivation and a total dedication. It is to BE the change you wish to see in this world!
What is the meaning of Passion?
Passion is a strong intense emotion, an intense desire or feeling of excitement and enthusiasm for something – a complete love to do something with all your heart. It is a spark that ignites you, that feeling of being alive that fills your whole being.
What is the meaning of Prosperity?
Prosperity is the state of being prosperous in wealth, health, relationships, success in well-being, success in wisdom and the wonder of life and comfort. It is a flourishing and thriving condition of having a full rich life. Prosperity is the condition of understanding the miracle of living, the awesomeness of it all!